Find Tasty Matches to Win!
Prepare for some flipping fun!
In Sushi Flip, you can train and test your memorization skills while enjoying a visual feast by finding matching pairs of sushi rolls. Featuring unique game modes and many kinds of delicious sushi, how many levels can you beat?
- A fun new take on the matching game genre
- Enjoy 5 different game modes including Sushi All where cards are revealed at the start of a game for a few seconds, testing your ability to remember the order and Sushi Falls where you must find matches line by line as a new line will fall onto the game board if you can't find a pair. When the game board fills up, you lose!
- Over 70 levels to play from all the game modes
- Several kinds of delicious sushi rolls to uncover. With lots of yummy kinds, you're sure to feel hungry after a few rounds!
- Can you impress the chef? After each game, win or lose, you'll receive a comment from the expressive female sushi chef. Try your best to make her proud as she has a lot that she can say about your performance!
- Train your brain with this game. Your memory is a tricky thing to maintain so keep your mind sharp by playing a few rounds. The order of sushi is always random so replayability is high
- Enjoy the variety of music that will enhance your game. Some songs will create a relaxing atmosphere and others will energize your experience with their upbeat nature
- Prepare your mind and stomach for a culinary journey into the world of sushi matching!
Six Game Modes:
Flip the cards two at a time and find matching pairs in a 4 x 6 grid.
Tap to start to reveal all the cards. Memorize quickly because when they flip back, you’ll have to find matching pairs.
Find matching pairs within a ring of sushi cards. If you don’t reveal a pair, the cards will move down to the next spot in the ring creating quite the challenge to keep track of card locations!
Act quickly to make pairs as not making matches will cause the sushi cards to move down and begin to form a rectangular ring. Once the end of the train meets the start of the train and completes the ring, you’ll lose!
Find sushi pairs line by line quickly as each failure brings down a new line of cards. You start with one line and a failure once six lines have descended, will spell the end to your culinary journey!
Tap the cards to reveal sushi pairs starting with four card options. If you fail to reveal a pair, one new card will be added to the play area and will move all the cards over a spot, slowly filling in the empty board. If the game board fills up, it’s game over!